Atlanta, GA – June 4, 2019 – LYRASIS announces candidates for the Board of Trustees who will each serve a three-year term. The election will be held in June and is open to all designated LYRASIS member voting representatives, who will receive an email with a link to the ballot.
Two (2) representatives from LYRASIS member state library agencies or group agents – Members can vote for two of the three.
- Kathleen Moeller-Peiffer Deputy State Librarian, New Jersey State Library
- Michael Scott, State Librarian, Iowa Library Services/State Library
- Wolfram Horstmann, Director of the Göttingen State and University Library and University Librarian, Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
One (1) representative from a LYRASIS member academic library –
Members can vote for one.
- Alexia Hudson Ward, Azariah Smith Root Director of Libraries at Oberlin College and Conservatory
- Ashley Ireland, Dean of Libraries, Murray State University
One (1) representative from a LYRASIS member special library – Members can vote for one.
- Lee Ceperich, Director, Library and Special Collections, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
|LYRASIS has recently announced its merger with DuraSpace. This will afford the existing LYRASIS membership the opportunity to work with a broader, global community. From the Board perspective, candidates that have a background that consists of non-US/global experience, a keen interest in community supported programs, or expertise in the area of doing business as a non-profit in the communities LYRASIS serves, will be welcomed.|