Atlanta, GA – January 23, 2015 – The LYRASIS Board of Trustees Nominating Committee is pleased to announce the slate of candidates for open positions on the LYRASIS Board. Elected candidates will serve three-year terms, beginning July 1, 2015 and ending June 30, 2018. The election will be held in April and is open to all designated LYRASIS member voting representatives, who will receive an email with a link to the ballot.
The Nominating Committee Slate is:
2 Academic and/or Research Library Representatives:
- Ivan Gaetz, Colorado College
- David Lewis, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- Joe Lucia, Temple University (PA)
- Kathy Ray, University of Nevada, Reno
- Gina Millsap, Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library (KS)
- Jo Budler, State Library of Kansas
The LYRASIS Board of Trustees is the governing body for LYRASIS. The Board of Trustees ensures that the organization provides the services, leadership and insight required to support information professionals and the organizations they serve.