Happy Holidays to all of our LYRASIS Members and friends who joined us for the LYRASIS 2nd Friday Series in 2016. We hosted 11 sessions in 2016, with more than 500 participants and dynamic speakers from the archive, museum and library communities. If you missed any of our sessions you can access the recordings to all of the 2nd Fridays below.
Join us in 2017 for more 2nd Friday Sessions. We are kicking off the new year with Birmingham- Southern College and their topic, My Resolution: Less Paper Around the Office.
[zilla_button url=”http://www.lyrasis.org/Pages/EventDetail.aspx?Eid=2B43018B-E8A5-E611-80D3-00155D0A8C44″ style=”red” size=”medium” type=”round” target=”_blank”] Register Now [/zilla_button]
If you are interested in presenting a topic for us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 2016: Managing Your Digital Assets with Islandora
- February 2016: Zine and Heard
- March 2016: Balancing Copyright and Access to Digital Collections
- April 2016 Double Feature: Spotlight on Framework
- April 2016 Double Feature: Freeing Rapunzel: Rescuing A (Somewhat) Forgotten Collection from the Tower
- May 2016: Making a Makerspace for your Community
- July 2016: Unblurring the Lines between Archives, Libraries and Museums
- August 2016: Foster the People: Crowdsourcing with NCSU #MyHuntLibrary
- September 2016: Managing from the Inside Out
- November 2016: A Baker’s Dozen of Cyber Secure Tips
- December 2016: Research Help Now