LYRASIS is pleased to announce a new partnership with Digital Bedrock.
We know that secure and sustainable preservation options are a critical tool for protecting your digital assets and collections. Digital Bedrock provides low cost, secure, managed, and trusted digital preservation services. It acts as your staff and infrastructure so it’s a component of your overall digital strategy. Digital Bedrock offers you a non-cloud based, hack-proof and future proof digital preservation option for libraries, archives and museums. By taking your digital assets off the grid and into three separate physical locations, with data integrity monitoring and quick access, you can be sure your unique collections are safe and accessible into the future.
Digital Bedrock’s services include:
- Hands-on service – no need to make large-scale investments in systems, staff, or infrastructure
- Offsite secure storage on LTO tape
- Creation of technical and preservation metadata
- Ensure data integrity through proactive fixity checks and protect against software and format obsolescence
- Ongoing monitoring
- Transparent audit records and processes – you’ll always know where your assets are
- Easily preview and select items searching by your own metadata through your dedicated online portal
LYRASIS is proud to offer a 20% discount on annual storage services and initial ingest costs*. If you’re looking for a long-term, off-the-grid preservation system for your digital assets, Digital Bedrock is a great option. Email Hannah Rosen for more information.
The first ten members to store 3 TB or more by June 30th, 2017, will receive a FREE set of 3 LTO Turtle cases!
Click here to download Digital Bedrock brochure.
*some potential ingest costs are 10% off, request a quote for details
There will be a free Digital Bedrock webinar for members on May 23rd!Register Here