Thank you so much for attending our third LYRASIS Member Summit. We are grateful you could join us for these critical discussions on Experiments in Innovation.
The keynote by John Bracken, Executive Director of the Digital Public Library of America is now online.
Recordings2018 Catalyst Fund Videos
Leaders Circle Breakfast:
- Innovation Workshop with Kate Pugh
- Adding Rigor to Innovative Thinking with John Herbert and Lisa Larson
- You’ve Come A Long Way: Project Overview with Leigh Grinstead
2018 Catalyst Fund Recipients:
- Duquesne University: Quantitative Institute for Libraries
- DePaul University: Data-intensive Tools for Modeling and Visualizing Mass Reading
- West Virginia University: America Contacts Congress
- University of Virginia: Digital Collecting in Times of Crisis
- The University of Utah: Machine Learning Meets Library Archives
- University of Massachusetts Boston: Online Instruction for Participatory Archiving
- Welcome from Robert Miller, CEO, LYRASIS and Joe Lucia, Chair of LYRASIS Board of Trustees and Dean of Libraries, Temple University
- Adding Rigor to Innovative Thinking – An Overview of the LYRASIS Innovation Framework – John Herbert, Senior Director of Technology and Innovation, LYRASIS and Lisa Larson, Senior Director of Outreach & Engagement, LYRASIS
Breakout Sessions Round 1
- Changing the Academic Reading Experience
- User Data and Online Privacy: What Are You Missing and Possibly Messing Up?
Breakout Sessions Round 2
Also, we would love your feedback about the Summit and future planning.Take the Survey