We’re excited to hold our second annual Member Summit, an in-person event that will be held in Philadelphia on October 11-12. This summit will continue the discussions on innovation, content and technology stemming from our last two years of Leaders Forums, as well as focus on our 2017 Catalyst Fund projects, and looking ahead to next year’s Catalyst Fund.
Our summit will include:
- Presentations by this year’s Catalyst Fund winners with project updates
- A junior shark tank session to work through your ideas for next year’s Catalyst Fund cycle
- Workshop sessions that will offer you hands-on training and consulting for your back office challenges
- Panels and speakers focused on content, open source technologies and digital services
- In-person collaboration with your fellow members and leaders in the archives, libraries and museums community
Speakers and agenda to be announced soon.